Suction Cup Mount - Product Information
Suction Cup Mount:
- Can be mounted on all flat surfaces, including windshields and dashboards
- Is compatible with all Mountr Place & Power phone cases and covers
- Can be connected to the Mountr USB car charger with the provided USB cable
- Suction Cup Mount
- 5V, 2.1A dual port USB car charger
- Flat USB to microUSB cable
- Cleaning towelette
How to use:
Note: Use the cleaning towelette to keep the gel pad of the suction cup clean. Always let the gel pad dry completely after cleaning before re-attaching
- Remove the protective plastic film from the suction cup
- Place the suction cup on a flat, clean surface
- Push the suction cup lever down to lock the suction cup
- Check to see if the suction cup has enough suction to keep the mount firmly in place
- Connect the mount to the USB car charger with the supplied flat USB cable
- Insert the car charger in the accessory outlet/cigarette lighter adapter of your car
- Make sure the outlet is powered
- Your mount is now ready to use. Place a smart phone with a Mountr Place & Power compatible case or cover on the mount
- You should see a message on your phone, confirming that the phone is being charged
- Do not place the mount is such a way that it can interfere with any driving operation
- Do not place the mount in a way that it can interfere with the air bags
- Keep your eyes on the road while driving at all times, do not interact with phone or mount while driving
- Only use the mount in dry environments, keep away from moisture
- Do not attempt to open the mount. There are no serviceable parts inside
Mountr Place & Power products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Mountr warrants to the original purchaser that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- The Mountr Product Warranty does not protect against abuse, normal-use wear and tear, damage due to low voltage disturbances (i.e., brownouts or sags), non-authorized program, or equipment modification or/ alteration.
- This warranty policy contains the sole warranty of Mountr.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or, except as required by law, implied, including the implied warranty or condition of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such implied warranties, if any, are limited in duration to the term of this warranty.
- In no event shall Mountr be liable for incidental, special, direct, indirect, consequential or multiple damages such as, but not limited to, lost business or profits arising out of the sale or use of any Mountr product, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Mounts has no liability for general, consequential, incidental or special damages. These include loss of use of or damage to any other product used in conjunction with the defective Products, loss of recorded data, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits, downtime, loss of goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property, the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any necessary inspection, testing, or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
- In the United States, some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- For detailed information check http://www.mountr.com/pages/policies
Mountr Place & Power solutions are warranted by: BPA Smarter Goods Limited, 20Fl. Central Tower, 28 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
© 2013 - BPA Smarter Goods Limited - All rights reserved