Air Vent Mount Information
Air Vent Mount:
- Can be mounted on air vents with horizontal vanes
- Is compatible with all Mountr Place & Power phone cases and covers
- Can be connected to the Mountr USB car charger with the provided USB cable
- Air Vent Mount
- 5V, 2.1A dual port USB car charger
- Flat USB to microUSB cable
How to use:
- The Air Vent Mount can be mounted on most Air Vents with horizontal vanes.
- On the back of the mount are two arms, each with a clamp that attaches to a horizontal vane.
- Ensure the distance between two vanes is enough to insert the arms of the mount
- To secure the mount on the air vent, carefully insert the arms between two vanes making sure the clamps are placed correctly to secure the mount in place.
- To remove the mount from the air vent it is often easier to slide the arms to the middle of the mount first, so the arms can be released from the mount. After that you will have better access to the arms and can release the spring on the front clamp to remove the arm from the vane.
- We suggest placing the arms back on the mount before storing, so you will not loose the arms.
- Do not place the mount is such a way that it can interfere with any driving operation
- Keep your eyes on the road while driving at all times, do not interact with phone or mount while driving
- Only use the mount in dry environments, keep away from moisture
- Do not attempt to open the mount. There are no serviceable parts inside
Any questions left unanswered? Feel free to use the form at the right side of this page to send us your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mountr Place & Power products come with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Mountr warrants to the original purchaser that the product shall be free of defects in design, assembly, material or workmanship.
- The Mountr Product Warranty does not protect against abuse, normal-use wear and tear, damage due to low voltage disturbances (i.e., brownouts or sags), non-authorized program, or equipment modification or/ alteration.
- This warranty policy contains the sole warranty of Mountr.
- There are no other warranties, expressed or, except as required by law, implied, including the implied warranty or condition of quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and such implied warranties, if any, are limited in duration to the term of this warranty.
- In no event shall Mountr be liable for incidental, special, direct, indirect, consequential or multiple damages such as, but not limited to, lost business or profits arising out of the sale or use of any Mountr product, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Mounts has no liability for general, consequential, incidental or special damages. These include loss of use of or damage to any other product used in conjunction with the defective Products, loss of recorded data, the cost of recovery of lost data, lost profits, downtime, loss of goodwill, damage to or replacement of equipment and property, the cost of the installation or removal of any Products, the installation of replacement Products, and any necessary inspection, testing, or redesign caused by any defect or by the repair or replacement of Products arising from a defect in any Product.
- In the United States, some states do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
- For detailed information check http://www.mountr.com/pages/policies
Mountr Place & Power solutions are warranted by: BPA Smarter Goods Limited, 20Fl. Central Tower, 28 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong
© 2013 - BPA Smarter Goods Limited - All rights reserved